Swalwell Invites 15th Congressional District Constituents to Local Events
CASTRO VALLEY, CA – Rep. Eric Swalwell invites 15th Congressional District constituents to join him at a series of upcoming public events:
- Saturday, July 29, 8:30-10 a.m. PT – “Hike With Your Rep,” Lake Chabot Regional Park, 17930 Lake Chabot Road, Castro Valley, CA 94546
- Saturday, July 29, 1-3 p.m. PT – Crisis Prevention Community Forum, Castro Valley Library (Chabot/Canyon Room), 3600 Norbridge Ave., Castro Valley, CA 94546
- Tuesday, Aug. 1, 5:30-7 p.m. PT – National Night Out, St. John the Baptist Catholic Church, 264 E. Lewelling Blvd., San Lorenzo, CA 94580
- Saturday, Aug. 5, 10-11:30 a.m. PT – Town Hall, Granada High School (gymnasium), 400 Wall St., Livermore, CA 94550
- Saturday, Aug. 5, 2-3:30 p.m. PT – Town Hall, Mark Green Sports Center, 31224 Union City Blvd., Union City, CA 9458
The July 29 Crisis Prevention Community Forum is specifically for the purpose of providing information and education on identifying and safely addressing mental illness, expanding access to mental health services, and discussing effective techniques that first responders use to de-escalate and interact with individuals who may be suffering from mental illness; the event will include panel discussions with top law enforcement, health and education experts on the front lines of mental health.
All other events are opportunities for 15th District constituents to receive an update from Rep. Swalwell on what's happening in Washington, D.C., and to share opinions with and ask questions of the congressman. All are free and open to the public.
For more information, call his district office at 510-370-3322.