Population: 52,104 (2013)
Incorporated as a city: 1982
Visitors shouldn’t miss:
- The annual Dublin St. Patrick’s Day festival which features food, a 5K run/walk and the Green & White Gala.
- The renovated Dublin Library.
- Splatter, an unconventional festival that celebrates the unique food, wine and creative culture of the Tri-Valley region.
Notable current and former Dublin residents:
- Justin Peelle, NFL tight end
- Robert Jenkins, former player for the Oakland Raiders
Dublin fun facts:
- The town received its name because its green rolling hills reminded the founders of Dublin, Ireland.
- The television show “Mythbusters” has filmed over 50 episodes in Dublin at the Alameda County Sheriff’s Office bomb disposal range.
Hosting Coffee wtih your Congressman at Denica’s in Dublin